Weeks of 7/16, 7/23, 7/30 & 8/6
Monday- Wednesday 3:00-6:00
All practices located at the Boathouse in the Corning Preserve
REGISTRATION FOR Summer Rowing is now open!
What is the Summer Rowing Program?
- The goal of each session is to keep our rowers in shape and focus on technique on the water in smaller groups. There may also be land workouts depending on the weather.
- Transportation is not provided for these summer sessions, but car pooling can be an option.
- Each week is $95 and if a rower signs up for all 4 weeks, a $50 credit will be issued toward their fall 2018 registration
Who do I contact for help with Login and Registration?
- What forms does each rower need to fill out?
Who can sign up?
- Shaker Junior and Senior High School Students in grade 7 through 12.
What do I wear?
- Athletes are expected to wear or bring proper training clothes, including sneakers.
- Athletes should be changed and ready to work out by the start of practice.
What do I need to know about the program and practice?
- Bring water - stay hydrated!